Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pitt now picks the flicks his kids can watch!

Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt admits that he is getting extremely choosy about the roles that he is taking, for he is constantly aware that his kids may one day watch his work.

Pitt, who was recently named ‘Father of the Year’ for 2006 by People magazine, revealed that becoming a dad had made him realise that he wanted to make movies that he was comfortable with his three kids – Maddox, Zahara and Shiloh – watching.

The 43-year old actor said that he was constantly wondering what his kids would think of his work when they grow up.

"That's exactly my thoughts these days - 'Oh my God, what did I do? What are they gonna see from my films from the past?' I start making that list," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.

Pitt admitted that this worry was one of the reasons why he had become careful to choose movies, and that it had also made his more “mature” about his decisions.

"But yeah, it definitely colours what I'll approach in the future. I'll try to be a little bit more mature about my decisions, I think," Pitt said.

Brad, who was only seen in one movie in 2006, currently has three films – ‘The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford’, ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ and ‘Ocean's Thirteen’ – lined up for this year.

No comments: